- Ultra-quiet & low consumption pump – The Veken pump is ultra-quiet (measured below 40dB) and low consumption which means that it normally lasts between 1.5 - 2 years!
- 2.5L large capacity – It has a water capacity of 2.5 liters (84 ounces), which means that it is great for small to medium sized pets. The circulation system helps provide healthy and hygienic water for beloved pets all day.
- BPA free & quality material – Made of quality PP resin, this automatic water bowl is BPA free, durable, and it’s easy to operate and clean. Furthermore, each fountain comes with 1 silicone pad to catch splashing water from spills.
- 3 different flow designs – Veken Pet Fountain has 3 modes: flower waterfall, flower bubble, and gentle fountain. Each mode is specifically designed to meet the needs of various pets. The free-falling stream and bright color will attract curious pets to check it out.
- Triple filtration system – The pet water fountain is equipped with 3 replacement filters, each composed of activated carbon, ion exchange resin and non-woven fabric, forming a triple filtration system to help keep your pets healthy and hydrated.
Benefits of Choosing Us
Compact design will not take up too much space. Recirculating mechanism ensures optimum oxygenation of water. The 2.5L capacity meets the needs of small and medium-sized pets. Also, it is easy to install and clean, making life easier for you and your pet.
High-Quality Replacement Filter
Each set contains 3 replacement filters. The triple-action filtration system with water-softening features ensures safer, cleaner and fresher drinking water so that you can bid farewell to water quality problems.
Let Your Pet Love to Drink Water
With a scientific design: flowing water is more attractive to pets and they will definitely drink more often. Choose Veken's fountain to improve the health of your pets. It is a close companion for pets and pet lovers.
Clean The Pump to Extend Life
Cleaning the pump is essential to the longevity of the fountain. Please clean the pump at least every 2 weeks.
Step 1: Remove the pump cover.
Step 2: Remove the Impeller cap by placing your fingernail underneath the small lip.
Step 3: Remove the Impeller and clean the parts with soap and warm water.
|Replacement Filter||Replacement Filter||Pet Foutain||Pet Feeder||Pet Foutain||Replacement Pump|
As pet owners, finding the best way to take care of our pets is a challenge — especially considering affordable options. That’s where the Veken Pet Fountain comes in as a great solution for pets that tend to seek out water sources aside from their bowls. Studies show that pets tend to prefer water from a running source which is why the Veken Pet Fountain is perfect for furry friends, especially the finicky ones, and their owners.
The Veken Pet Fountain keeps water running and the noise to a minimum. With sound measuring below 40dB, the Veken pump is ultra-quiet and long lasting. It is also made of quality PP resin, is BPA free and long lasting. Even still, cats often prefer running water because they can detect it with their keen sense of hearing. For many cats, using their sense of hearing to find running water is more reliable than using their sense of sight to find still water.
Plus, our triple filtration system ensures that the water is as clean as possible and will help keep your pet healthier and better hydrated. The Veken Pet Fountain has a water capacity of 2.5L, which makes it perfect for small to medium-sized pets. The fountain has three modes, so it’s easy to find the option that is best for your pet. There’s no need to worry about a mess as the Veken Pet Fountain also comes with a silicone feeding mat to help protect your floors from accidental spills.
The Veken Pet Fountain will be loved by all members of your family, but by none more so than your four-legged friends!
What You Will Get:
1 x Pet Water Fountain
1 x Adapter
1 x DC Pump
3 x Filters
1 x Pre-filter Sponge
1 x Silicone Mat
1 x Instruction Manual
1. Indoor use only!
2. For the health of your pet, it is suggested to change the water and clean the fountain every week.
3. The highest water level is 3/4 of the bowl height and the lowest water level is more than the water outlet of the pump. Sometimes loud fountains are the consequence of a low water level or a dirty impeller. Clean your fountain’s impeller and ensure the water reaches to at least its minimum level.
4. To prevent the activated carbon dust (it will not harm your pets) from shedding, please soak the filter in water for 2 minutes and rinse it thoroughly under running water before use. The filter should be changed every 2-3 weeks.
5. Please keep the cable away from pets chewing it.