Body Waxing: The Do's and Don’ts
Ladies, we know for a fact that waxing can be equally good and bad. If done right, it can be life changing for you but if done wrong, can have setbacks for you as well. There are things you should and should not do in order for you to have the best waxing experience, ever!
In this post, we will enumerate some Dos and Don’ts when waxing.
- DO exfoliate. Exfoliating before and after (though not immediately) waxing is one of the must. Why? When you exfoliate, you get rid of the old skin on the surface that can possibly block the pores and leave behind some ingrown hairs. We don’t want that.
- DO moisturise. Yes moisturising is important. It helps your skin regenerate after waxing. It returns the good condition of your skin. A smooth and soft skin also needed to avoid skin ingrown.
- DO wash the area before waxing. Hygiene is key and a good warm bath can help open the pores of your skin so waxing can be less painful for you.. + baths are awesome.
- DON’T wet the area immediately after waxing. Since it would be a time where your pores are completely open right after pulling out the hairs, having your skin in contact with water can create bumps.
- DON’T wear tight clothing. At least within 3 day after waxing, try not to wear tight clothing that can hug on the surface where you had the hairs pulled out. I say give your hair some space to freely grow back again.
- DON’T wax on open skin. By open skin, we mean if your skin has some sort of abrasion like a rash or cut etc. This is because open skin can be prone to infection. And not to mention, it doesn't feel nice.
Always be mindful of what you should and should not do before and after a waxing session. That way, you will enjoy all the benefit from your waxing sesh the best way possible.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.