How to Make Trendy Face Masks at Home?
How to Make Trendy Face Masks at Home?
Most of us think to ourselves that we would take care of ourselves properly, only if we have some break from our regular schedule. Well, while we are officially locked inside our houses, I guess it's about time we put this to work! Staying at home can be tiring, I agree. Also, there are times when you feel overwhelmed by everything that is happening around you. Therefore, to help you feel better about this odd phase of life, I am all set with some trendy facemasks at home! Yes, you won't even have to step out of your house because I am about to spill some tea on DIY facemasks.
Brace your self and explore the wonders of trendy facemasks at home with this step by step guide.
#1. Honey Orange Mask for Dull Skin
A quick fix to give your dull skin a bright glow, this wonderful honey-orange mask comes handy on days when you don't feel very good about your skin.
- Take three tablespoons of orange juice. Now add a quarter-cup of honey.
- Mix the contents well and rub it all over your face with the help of gentle strokes. Leave it on for around 15 minutes.
- When the mask starts feeling dry, rinse it with lukewarm water. Follow with a moisturizer.
Want to know some beauty secrets from different cultures? Read the guide.
#2. Yummy Banana Face Mask
To give your skin a natural-looking and healthy glow, try this banana mask, which works great on all the skin types.
- Take a bowl and mash half banana in it.
- Now add one tablespoon of orange juice along with a tablespoon of honey.
- Apply it all over your face and keep the mask on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer.
Add Mello's LED Face Mask in your beauty regime and get the best results right at home
#3. Honey Mask for Nourishment
Due to its natural antibacterial property, honey is a perfect base to fight acne. If you apply it on your face along with nutritional yeast, it will help calm the skin's barrier. This easy face mask DIY is great for girls who are bothered by acne, especially around their period.
- Boil a cup of chamomile tea and let it cool.
- Take a small bowl and add a teaspoon of nutritional yeast along with one tablespoon of honey.
- Now add chamomile tea to the bowl and create a thick paste. Be careful, and do not turn it watery.
- Apply one layer to your face and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off and dry with a soft towel.
- Moisturize your skin well.
Before you try these masks, make sure your skin is cleansed well. Take help from Mello's Microdermabrasion to get the perfect glow!
#4. The Turmeric Acne-Fighting Mask
Turmeric is the secret weapon to stop acne. It decreases microbial growth and inflammation, which causes acne. Apart from that, it also reduces hyperpigmentation and discoloration of the skin.
- Put three tablespoons of turmeric powder in a bowl. Add a few drops of water. Now add two tablespoons of lemon juice. Mix the contents of the bowl well until the paste becomes thick.
- Apply the mixture to your face and leave it on for about 5 minutes.
#5. The Perfect Breakfast Mask
This masks comprising of oatmeal and egg yolk comes with a soothing goodness and calms dry and dehydrated skin. It truly is the best face mask for dry skin.
- Take an egg yolk, a tablespoon of olive oil, one tablespoon of honey, and a half cup of oatmeal.
- Combine them together and apply the mixture on your face.
- Let it stay for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and then moisturize.
If you aren't so sure about your skin type, know it by reading this blog.
#6. Lightening Papaya Mask
For those who have an uneven skin tone, the lightening papaya mask is the ultimate solution.
- Take a blender and add half-cup of mashed papaya. Add two tablespoons of honey.
- Apply the paste all over your face and let it stay for almost 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and moisturize.
#7. The Avocado Hydrating Mask
Avocado provides hydration, while cocoa is an anti-oxidant that works wonder for the skin. Apart from that, honey is antibacterial. Let's see what this trendy facemask at home has in store for us!
- Take a bowl and mash one-quarter avocado.
- Now add one tablespoon cocoa powder along with a tablespoon, honey. Mix it well.
- Apply the mask on your skin for ten minutes.
- Wash the mask off with warm water.
- Moisturize after it is done.
#8. The Buttery Hydration Mask
Take the ingredients of this mask right from the fridge! Here's what to do.
- Mix half a cup of buttermilk in two teaspoons of yogurt.
- Leave it on the face for a few hours and then wash it off.
See a glow like no other!
These easy-to-make trendy facemasks at home are super essential if you want to give your skin some wonderful touch of nature. The best thing about these DIY masks is that you won't have to search for anything. Every single ingredient is just a few steps away, sitting quietly on your kitchen counter, waiting for you to notice! Also, make sure you give your skin the goodness of massage every once in a while with the Rose Quartz Face Roller by Mello.
Experiment with these masks, and who knows you could even share some of your DIY face masks with the world.
In the next blog, be ready for the top spring beauty trends for 2020. Until then, spend quality time with your loved ones and take good care of yourself.