5 Anti-Aging Skin Benefits of LED Light Therapy
We all know there are things we can do to prevent the signs of aging – sunscreen, proper skin care, moisturizing, serum, sleep, and more. (Seriously, the list is a long one!) But what kind of treatments are there that give you results quickly? And that not only the wealthy can afford? The answer is LED light therapy!
This treatment has had proven results in helping your skin to be tighter and smoother, giving you the youthful look we are all striving to achieve! But if you aren’t sure what LED light therapy is, it may sound almost exactly like what you shouldn’t be using. We’ve all heard the warnings of too much sun exposure on our skin (and this includes tanning salons). Too much exposure to UV rays makes our skin age more quickly. Won’t LED light therapy do the same thing? And what makes LED Light Therapy so effective? And, the question we all want to know, are there more affordable ways to take advantage of this treatment?
If you have any of these questions or concerns about LED light therapy, then read on. We’ve done the research, and what we’ve found are promising and exciting!
1) LED Light Face Masks is 100% natural, chemical-free and drug-free medium to combat signs of aging. Unlike chemical solutions or toners that you apply on your skin, the natural red light used in the LED lamp penetrates the skin to activate cellular activity. You do not have to let your skin seep all those chemicals that in the long run, can be toxic for you.
2) Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
3) Reducing the appearance of scars and other skin ailments, such as rosacea by deeply penetrating the skin and promoting growth of skin cells.
4) The blue LED light is known for its antimicrobial effects because it causes the development of oxygen radicals that kill the bacteria specific to acne without damaging surrounding healthy skin. The great thing about using blue LED light to treat acne is that it doesn’t cause any dryness or peeling like benzoyl peroxide or topical prescription products would. It’s pain-free, has no downtime, and is safe when pregnant or breastfeeding. Clients have noticed that, three days after the treatment, inflamed cysts that were forming under the skin before the facial had subsided. The results from LED light therapy are cumulative, so we typically recommend clients do one treatment a week for eight to ten weeks for optimal results.
5) Red light can also help with pigmentation disorders such as vitiligo and albinism. It increases melanocyte cell production (the melanin-forming cells) and reduces any autoimmunity contributing to the depigmentation.