5 Benefits That Women Who Use LED Light Therapy Will Experience
LED therapy has grown in popularity in the past few years.The cool thing about beauty is the next best thing is always popping up, so the excitement never ceases. LED therapy promises to fight acne and signs of aging with the use of light technology. Pair that claim with cool fancy contraptions that make it look like you’re in the year 2145 and you have a trendy beauty treatment everyone is dying to try. But how exactly can a device that emits bright lights help you get a clearer and brighter complexion.
As skin ages and experiences the damaging effects of weather, it loses its elasticity and firmness. The two proteins that support the structure of your skin include collagen and elastin. By increasing the natural production of these proteins, you can fill wrinkles, erase fine lines, lift and tone skin, and improve your overall complexion. One of the quickest and least damaging treatments for this type of skin rejuvenation is a LED light therapy mask. This facial treatment uses three different light modes to combat wrinkles, acne, and scars. In as little as one session, you can visibly see the positive effects of LED lights on your skin.
What are the benefits of using LED Light Therapy Masks?
1) LED Light Face Masks is 100% natural, chemical-free and drug-free medium to combat signs of aging. Unlike chemical solutions or toners that you apply on your skin, the natural red light used in the LED lamp penetrates the skin to activate cellular activity. You do not have to let your skin seep all those chemicals that in the long run, can be toxic for you.
2) The blue LED light is known for its antimicrobial effects because it causes the development of oxygen radicals that kill the bacteria specific to acne without damaging surrounding healthy skin. The great thing about using blue LED light to treat acne is that it doesn’t cause any dryness or peeling like benzoyl peroxide or topical prescription products would. It’s pain-free, has no downtime, and is safe when pregnant or breastfeeding. Clients have noticed that, three days after the treatment, inflamed cysts that were forming under the skin before the facial had subsided. The results from LED light therapy are cumulative, so we typically recommend clients do one treatment a week for eight to ten weeks for optimal results.
3) LED Light Masks also helps to strengthen the skin, thanks to the additional collagen production making the skin more resilient. Making it a very effective treatment for rosacea and reducing the redness that is associated with broken / weak capillaries. It also helps the skin to retain moisture more effectively and also extremely anti-inflammatory therefore reduces inflammation within the tissues and helping to accelerate the healing process, so is particularly useful for healing blemishes, repairing sun damage, fading scars and improving overall skin tone.
4) Red led light helps improve blood circulation which is particularly beneficial for the working woman. It’s always stressful to have to work almost 8 to 10 hours per day, which is why going for a LED light therapy mask is seemingly soothing for the skin. Starving yourselves of oxygen can cause permanent skin damage, so make sure to always increase blood flow with the help of the LED light technology.
5) Red light therapy aids in one’s weight loss routine. Because of the way red light increases the rate at which mitochondria produces energy in the body, it also aids in one’s weight loss journey. The red light helps improve the circulation of waste products being removed from the body, making shedding some body fats even faster than expected. A combined exercise, healthy diet and a daily red light routine will make weight loss a success for anyone.
Get yourself a LED Light Therapy Mask and see how these benefits will work out for you. Share your success journey below, too!