How To Prep-Up For Your Special Day At Home
So, your special day is coming you must be all excited and geared up for it. Honestly, it is too much to handle, besides you must be head over heels, right! The wedding gown, the guest list, the venue, the food there is so much to take care of. But how about your face and your body? Honestly, body hair bothers all of us. But when your special day is near you surely need a permanent solution for it. I mean who wants to fix a salon appointment when your special day is near. So, what do you do? Is there any possible solution to get rid of unwanted hair permanently or for the longest time possible? Yes of course there is, IPL hair removal at home is your best bid.
The beauty world is all about new technologies and devices that are designed to serve you in the best way. For your special day, you must be through with the facial cleansing, face LED masks and religiously following your beauty rituals. But permanent solution to body hair is something you must not overlook, especially if your special day is near.
IPL hair removal at home is something every bride must know about. It is a painless solution to all of your worries. Honestly, shaving and waxing are only good for the teens, when you jump into your adulthood it is always good to have a permanent solution.
But are you worried about the pain, the Ehs! and Ouches! that come with hair removal well, well, well!!! Beauties you do not have to worry about that with IPL hair removal at home handset. These devices are the next ‘IT’ thing of the beauty industry. You can see every celebrity and beauty bloggers try their hands at it. And don’t be surprised if they shower their positive reviews on IPL hair removal at home.
IPL Hair Removal At Home
Well, IPL hair removal is something that you need for your special day, there is no second thought about it. It is a great solution to get rid of unwanted body hair, including your face. I mean what else you can even ask for? So what is IPL hair removal treatment? Is IPL hair removal safe? Let’s get deeper into this topic.
IPL hair removal is something the beauty industry is obsessing about. It is almost as good as laser and hard wax. Yes! That’s right. IPL hair removal at home offer you a permanent solution to kick of the unwanted hair you’ve always wanted to get rid of.
IPL stands for Intense Pulse Light and just like laser it targets the pigment present in the hair follicle, which ultimately helps in destroying the hair. However, the intensity of light in IPL is far less as compared to the lasers. Additionally, IPL treatment is also a great solution to have acne free and glowing skin, you have been wanting for your special day.
However, IPL hair removal at home is pretty much new to the masses, and it is obvious to have many questions on your mind. So, what is it all about?
How IPL Hair Removal Treatment Can Work For Your Special Day?
So, before starting the entire procedure make sure to read the manufacturers’ guide, it will give a better insight about IPL hair removal handset you are using.
While deciding to go for IPL hair removal at home you will have to undergo a few sessions within a month. But you can have a flexible approach to it. Also, you can get the next treatment when you feel you need it. But remember you will have to undergo four to six sessions, before achieving the desires skin you have always wanted. You might need some maintenance sessions once every 2-3 months while using IPL hair removal handset. However, when it comes to IPL hair removal at home remember you need to be very consistent with it. So, be consistent and voila! Your special day is going to be flawless and hairless.
Here are a Few Tips to Know While Using IPL Hair Removal At Home
It is obvious that using something so fancy on your skin is very intimidating, but IPL hair removal treatment was not developed to intimidate you. IPL treatment is not only good for removing unwanted hair from your skin but it is also a great solution for your face. A single device provides benefits of hair removal and getting acne-free skin. It is also a great solution to get rid of wrinkles. fine lines and early signs of aging.
- Depending upon your skin color and hair color you shall target the intensity of the light. Many IPL handsets come with an automatic setting that selects the intensity of light depending upon your skin.
- IPL works best on fair skin and darker hair so make sure you do not have the fake tan while getting IPL hair removal at home.
- IPL works best when your skin is cool, so avoid IPL treatment immediately after hot showers. Also, your skin behaves very differently when it’s that time of the month because of hormonal changes so avoid IPL treatment on those days.
- It is always better to shave the area you want to target using IPL hair removal handset. When you shave the area the light emitted from the IPL handset can target the hair follicles in a better way. Moreover, long hair can many times stick to the IPL handset.
- IPL treatment uses light energy to convert into heat energy to target the hair follicles. The heat can cause slight discomfort so it is always good to start with the lowest setting. Once your skin gets used to it start increasing the intensity, this would help you understand how much your skin can tolerate.
- Though you would be curious to see the results it takes a few sessions to see visible results. This does not mean you need to undergo IPL hair removal at home every day, give your skin sometimes. Try doing one session every two weeks, you will start seeing results in 4 weeks.
IPL Hair Removal Treatment Takeaway
If you are someone who hates visiting salons but have to because your special day is coming, you do not have to. IPL hair removal at home is something you need in your life. So, you are thinking Is IPL hair removal safe? It is beautiful girls. It will not only help you get rid of unwanted hair, but give you flawless looking skin just before your special day.